Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 14 (exactly) Doctor Visit

What a great visit today! Things went quickly! I was greeted by Dr. Riley who told me I looked good, she probably says that to all newer moms. She then commended me on working out and suggested I make sure I am safe about working out. They confirmed that my blood type is B+, no anemia, no other issues the blood work would have identified. Towards the end she used the Doppler and I got to hear the heartbeat, how exhilarating! I recorded it, so if there is anyone who would like to hear the proof, I am totally willing to share! Thanks for your support and prayers, and after my mom yelled at me I will be taking it a bit easier from now on. My next appointment is scheduled for my birthday, hopefully Eric will accompany me and we can celebrate my b-day with a night out! Hugs and Kisses, Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well with you and the baby. You should try to put the hearbeat on the blog! That would be cool to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to see if I can work that out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so used to blogging, so I've been remiss in following :) Glad to hear your visit went well. I fondly remember how wonderful it is to actually hear a heartbeat!! I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete