Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fishing Charter Weekend




































Sad to report that I did NOT make it on the fishing charter this year, so I will NOT be talking about that trip. Uncle Karl and Granpa Meyer did come and visit and we went to Colin's first baseball game. We actually saw our friends the Estocsins before entering the park, so we all sat together and watched the game from the lawn section. The Southern Maryland Blue Crabs ended the game with a gigantic W! The evening was topped of with some fantastic fireworks that Colin slept through. Uncle Karl was impressed with that super power in Colin's repertoire. Our esteemed guests treated us to some wonderful dinners out so I was not asked to demonstrate my culinary skills, which was greatly appreciated! Sunday while the guys were busy, I went swimming with the Wackerles and Colin seemed to enjoy the water a lot! He also took a nap in the shade in his pea pod.(Still the BEST gift ever!) Our friends Joe and Cyndi Strzyz had their beautiful baby girl, Gabriela Camile, on Monday morning at 12:51am. She was a tad over 9lbs and 22 inches long. We can't wait to meet her! I will post later my first full week back! Don't worry Colin and I are surviving just fine, thanks to the amazing babysitters we have had through the week.
Take care and enjoy the pics! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment