Saturday, February 19, 2011

5k finish!







Today I ran a 5k at East Potomac Park. I did a good job even though there were ridiculous winds that made us work even harder for it! (white caps on the water) Afterwords Nicole and my new friends ate at IHOP and went shopping at Target where we found some balance bikes for, drumroll please...$7.85! What a great deal! Then Nicole and I went to the National Harbor for some girl time. We went to the Relache Spa and spent 2 relaxing hours relaxing. Then we headed to Public House for a snack and a beer! I took Nicole to Godiva for some free chocolate, yummy! We decided to head back to our guys and babies, and we vowed to make time for each other again, without kids. A big thanks to Mike and Eric for taking care of the kiddie, they were great-no phone calls for help. (the guys went kayaking and fishing together all day Friday). Here's to great husbands and great dads!
Love ya, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment