Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Potty time???

Colin has been aware of his number two time for a couple of weeks. I have been working on identifying the sign for diaper so that after he goes he understands that he needs a new diaper. Last night he did a great job telling me he needed a new diaper I decided to get a training potty for him. I am not saying that he is ready for potty training, but I do think he is aware enough of what is happening that he can see that there is a place for him to do his business. I am not trying to gross anyone out, but this is a big milestone! It is weird at how twisted a mother's mind is, you want them to grow up and be independent but then you are sad when they aren't a baby anymore and they don't need you. When CJ came home tonight and saw the potty he immediately wanted to sit in it, carry it around, and point it out to Mommy and Daddy. I love seeing how he explores and exhibits his curious nature. We will be heading out next week on our trip to the Midwest for the 4th of July, driving of course. Don't worry about our drive we are working on getting a replacement vehicle for the Buick, Margie Lou isn't doing so great anymore. Keep our car shopping excursions in your positive mind-frame, may the discount gods/goddesses be with us! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment