Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Emilie 6 Months

Aug. 11th-Emilie started day care. It was bittersweet for me, I cried a little after the drop off. I am very comfortable with the provider, Ms. Latonya, she seems to have created a very caring nurturing environment for her clients. I feel like just sitting around to mope all day, but this frees me to take care of some chores that have been neglected. Trying hard to fight the urge to pick her up early today. Aug. 18th- Aug. 22nd-The doctor said she is
Emilie will begin daycare at the CDC, where CJ went, beginning Sept. 8th.  We are so thrilled she got a spot, but I am terribly sad that we have to say goodbye to Ms. Latonya.  Thank the Lord she came into our lives.  It made the whole Emilie transition easy on me.


























No comments:

Post a Comment