Sunday, May 2, 2010

My mother's day date



I will be away visiting family in Indianapolis, IN and Peoria, IL next weekend. Eric proposed we have a day date today. I had purchased a Social Living coupon for Scion near Dupont Circle and we went to see what it was like. Eric and I enjoyed some scrumptious menu items. I had the Lobster Hash and Eric had an Omelette. We also had Mimosas and Fried Pickles-Yummy! Colin behaved as good as he could, it was summer-type humidity today and the heat was high and we struggled through it. After we ate we headed to the National Portrait Gallery and strolled around for a couple of hours in the lovely air conditioning. Then we headed home, where Colin and I took a nice nap. Eric headed out to get some Croaker fishing in. Colin then went to bed around 8 which has afforded me the time to update my blog! I am looking forward to my travels Wed. and please keep us in your thoughts!
Love you all, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment