Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Homestead and some events prior to...

A couple of weeks ago I seized the moment and scheduled a photo shoot for Rufus and CJ, it went alright considering who the models were.  I think we got 3 shots I really liked, here is the link and you can look and see for yourself.  I was captured accidentally. hehe 
After that I took a short trip to visit Angie, Matt, Steve, and Baby Evan!  He was so cute and it was great getting to cuddle with him.  The weather was a bit chilly but I survived.
This past weekend took the longest trip ever to get to Hot Springs, VA to stay at The Homestead Resort.  I persuaded Eric to take advantage of this Living Social deal I found, and we had a great time.  A little rainy on Saturday, but E got to gold the old course.  As a family we took a soak in the Jefferson Pools.  It was a fun time trying to convince CJ to whisper and not swim in the water.  This weekend we are heading to the DC 101 Chili Cook-Off with the Wackerles.  I'll try to get the photos and videos posted!
Happy (early) Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!
<3
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment