Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beginning of Week 22


Hello Fall! What a wonderful time of year! Awesome weather, driving comfortably with the windows down. Work is going great, I keep feeling a bit sleepy in the afternoons. I may have to reschedule my lunch so I can grab a cat nap too! My Monday night class I co-teach started this week. I was sooo tired, so I am adjusting my bedtime on the weekends and weeknights to help alleviate the fatigue.
This week Eric and I went to an O's game, and were 2 of about 1,500 people there. Kinda sad, our tickets were only $2 so we couldn't pass up a trip to Charm City!
We went on an !EXTREME! mountain bike ride on a seven mile wooded trail today. Baby Meyer got a bit tired of the bumpy roots in the way so we walked a little at the end (10mins). I had a great time and enjoyed being outdoors in the fresh air. Sadly we watched Purdue throw it all away. But there is always next week.
I can't believe how fast this time is flying. I am glad it seems to fly by, rather than crawling by in misery. All in all no complaints. Eric is finally off the "weight gain" denial and now comments on how big the bump is getting. I appreciate the Captain Obvious so I don't forget how big I am going to eventually get. :) Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and takes time to watch their favorite team take on a victory. Love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment