Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Events







Nothing much new, went golfing with Eric on Sat. Thankfully he is willing to sacrifice his game to help me get better at mine. It was tough on the 4th hole, but then I got into the groove after that. Enjoyed some QT with Eric this weekend just chillin in Southern Maryland. Today after working out we went to the dog park and exercised Rufus, which means attempting to get him to chase/run/fetch. I swear we get more of a workout then he does. The afternoon was spent watching some football till Eric packed up to go fishing, he will probably be home before 11. This week the class I teach starts Monday night and I have plans to meet up with Nicole to shop a consignment sale. My first one, so I hope it will be worth the drive! Thursday Eric and I are looking at catching the Orioles. We shall see what the end of the week brings. Hope everyone out there is enjoying the beginnings of fall and football. Peace out homies! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment