Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures from November

I joined Google+ and since I have not been able to figure out how to share the web album as a slideshow like I was able to in the past. If you have any knowledge on this please let me know. This album and the link have some photos from our Thanksgiving trip to LaGrange and Peoria. There are some super cute ones of all the family. Our short visit with the Kennedy's is also documented. Looking forward to Christmas and getting to see everyone again! This weekend is flying by, only 7 days left till break and totally looking forward to spending more time with Colin. We might be getting together with the Wackerles to bake some cookies for the teachers, we shall see and I will keep you posted. Happy Holidays and Merry Chirstmas. <3 AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment