Saturday, August 22, 2009

Additional Info

After spending time Friday with the Harmons in Culpeper, VA and boating on Lake Anna the skies did open up and it poured all day today. Rufus had fun playing around in a big backyard, and he really doesn't like cats. Matt kept us entertained by speaking to us in his gibberish language. Nicole and I were able to spend some QT sans Matt and husbands gushing over our expected arrivals. It was a great time being with them and as always it is hard to say goodbye. I finally was able to post pics from VA Beach and this visit with Nicole. It is our week 17 going into week 18. Four months have gone by fairly quick, I am still optimistic that things will continue smoothly through the end! Hope everyone out there was able to have some fun this weekend. Hugs to all, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I feel like a real heel for not checking this out sooner. I did think about you a ton over the summer, I was just so busy with everything that Wyoming was throwing at me. I will continue to pray for nothing but health and happiness throughout the pregnancy. Congrats to you and Eric, you will be terrific parents!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete