Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 18

This week at work has been exhausting. I have needed a nap almost everyday. Thankfully the commute is short. Besides getting the school year started I am still getting things organized and moved in to my office. I have a hard time remembering that maybe I shouldn't be lifting things. My back has been sore, but I have made a resolution to NOT lift any more boxes. Eric and I went to the doctor and everything checked out okay in regards to the previous visit lab work. The weight gain is on track. We were able to hear the heart beat and the beats were strong around 160's. Blood work was sent out for the 2nd trimester screenings so we shall see what comes from that. My next appointment is scheduled for 22 weeks and I was able to schedule our next sonogram that morning as well. After that we should be able to post a pic of Baby Meyer. I am so excited to meet this person! Sometimes I feel that when I am sitting things are getting bit squished. There are some days where my belly looks like its own entity. I know it can only get bigger. I will post another pic in a couple of weeks. I am really excited about Football starting again, I love watching it with Eric! Here's to hoping our teams perfom decently. Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers, and supportive words of encouragement. Till next time, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment