Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New School Year, A New Job




Hello to all you readers! I hope that your summer was as eventful as mine! I went to Virginia Beach, VA with my mom, sister, and Aunt Laura this past weekend. We managed to enjoy the whole experience! My fabulous birthday dinner culminated with a fireworks display Erin told me she ordered just for me! I was thrilled to have everyone come and visit me on the east coast. Monday I began the new year in my new position. It is a bit overwhelming working at a school with so many new people to meet and remember! I miss Walker Mill, but I am really looking forward to building this program at the Ferguson/Burroughs Academy. My office space is huge, but lacks any furniture and/or storage. Hopefully that will be remedied. Working hard on the scheduling needs for the TAG students. Right now I am at 17 weeks, I will add a picture later today of my expanding belly. Eric is still in denial, he considers it weight gain. :) I have not felt any movement/quickening, but I am anxiously awaiting the first sign. This weekend we will be traveling to Culpeper, VA to spend time with the Harmons. Here's to praying that it won't rain! I will be in touch!
Love ya,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment