Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homecoming Weekend

Eric and were sad to experience a terrible loss at Ross Ade Stadium. Hopefully we can survive this ridiculously pathetic season. As for the pregnancy, things are going great. Things are just moving right along. There are days where I feel as though my belly is as big as it can get, even though I know I still have quite a ways. Sweets are still a big thing and the baby is constantly moving, especially when I am trying to settle down to sleep. Eric and I are struggling to get our deep beauty sleep. Other than that I am anxiously waiting the day we finally will get to meet this active little peanut! I am turning in for the evening, hopefully it will be a deep sleep night! Keep your fingers crossed for us! I don't think Eric can take the sleepless nights. :P Happy thoughts to all the readers! Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers my dear. I am anxious to meet your new one as well! Let's please try to plan a date to get together. I am in some need of seeing you in your prego state. If you guys go to Baltimore again soon, give us a call-we can catch up! Love you guys...(sniff sniff)

    ReplyDelete