Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Pictures!!!!



So I have been encouraged by several of my dearest friends that I should post more pics, so here are two from today. Baby Meyer is doing great, we are going for the glucose challenge, the short one, on Friday. There is always activity from Baby, s/he never seems to have lulls in activity. Belly is getting bigger. Sleeping is still unbearable, having problems getting comfortable and sleeping for long periods at a time. This past weekend I wrapped up the registry items at Babies R Us, and Target has been done for a while. I also went to Galleria to get a massage, and the therapist said I needed to work out more. Gotta find a place for water aerobics. Whatever drive I had to complete simple tasks is now gone. It seems really difficult to get motivated to get started or finish unfinished tasks. Halloween is upon us and Eric has another great idea cooking, we shall see if it comes to fruition. I am going as a Biggest Loser Contestant, along with Robyn. She will be the winner and I will be the loser. hehe Next Thursday I will be traveling to St. Louis, MO to attend the NAGC Convention! I love attending this! I am jazzed about that! Hope everyone out there is doing well! Thanks to the friends who loaned me some clothing-Angie and Maya! It is nice to have something new (to me) that actually fits. I will sign off now, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment