Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!




It was an exciting night. Headed downtown to DC Dupont Cirlce area where we bar crawled to 4 different establishments, despite the rain there was a huge crowd. Danced and people watched. Saw a lot of Billy Mays costumes, and Eric was a hit with his GEICO costume. People kept asking where did you get that, and he would respond "I made it" and everyone would react with "NO WAY! THAT IS AN AWESOME COSTUME!" We decided to head on over to the House Party near Eastern Market so Eric could be entered in the contest with his Beaker Costume. As the night wore on, I wore down. We had to stay to see who won the costume contest, and it ended up being Eric in his Beaker costume. I am so proud of him! I have attached the pics so you all can see what we looked like. I went as a losing contestant on the Biggest Loser, and my friend Robyn went as the winning contestant. Hope you all had a lot of fun and enjoyed this special day!


Love ya,


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment