Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anticipation for the Shower! (Week 29ish)

The Shower Nicole is throwing me will be taking place this weekend! Sat. from 2-4 at Bernadette Wackerle's house. I am so excited to see everyone, have them fawn over me, and send happy vibes to Baby Meyer. Just went to get another Sono today, yes Eric did join me. We still do not know the sex, and at least Eric likes it that way. :P The little peanut was busy getting in the way of the technician, we had to work at getting the views of the heart s/he kept hidden last sono. We were able to see Baby sticking it's tongue out, and gnawing on their hand. Can't really say anything else distinguishing other than it looks like a healthy baby. I love being able to see a bit of Baby Meyer before the debut! I also felt my very first Braxton-Hicks Monday evening. I was a bit weirded out by that, but trusted that it was normal. Only felt one for a brief moment and then it was gone. Haven't felt one since either. (Wed. 2:48pm) Belly is still expanding, I feel like I could do a great job standing in for a mall Santa if they need some help this Christmas. I kinda can't see my toes, but that is okay. The bigger I get the closer we are to the end. Sleeping is still a pain, and I feel like a beached whale every night. I hope you are getting some great images of my life right now. hehe So looking towards this weekend I can't wait to see my Mom and Sister! I am thrilled that Joyce will be making the trip as well! I will do my best to capture the essence of the shower for those of you who are not able to attend. Here's to a smooth ride for the rest of the weeks! Love to you all, A and Baby Meyer

1 comment:

  1. For those of you keeping track: The due dates we have heard are Jan. 24th, 26th, and 27th. Start your pools before Jan. gets here.

    ReplyDelete