Thursday, November 19, 2009

National Board Scores to be released!

UPDATE: Just got the scores back and I missed by 28 points. Now I have to figure out what to do next. Could their feedback be any more ambiguous? "You may wish to provide clearer evidence that you have shared with others your expertise to promote student learning." I guess teaching a 3 credit course on effective best practices in gifted education, multiple times a year, isn't clear enough for these assessors.

Please keep me in your prayers. I have submitted my portfolio for a second time and I will get my scores tomorrow. I have worked so hard on the submissions and it would be amazing to get the results that I need to pass. I am very anxious now about the looming outcome, so any positive thoughts/prayers you could send my way would really be appreciated.
Thanks, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment