Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Shower Week 30ish
















This past weekend was an absolute blast! Not only did I get to see my mom, sister, best friend, mother-in-law, and friends who love and support me-I also got to open a bunch of presents. If you know me then you know how much I enjoy giving and getting presents, Sat. was no exception to that. I have to say thanks to everyone who attended. I know there are many out there that would have loved to be there but couldn't make it, and I missed you not being there. Nicole did a fantastic job preparing games, food, and fun. The name tags were pink or blue based on what you thought the gender is going to be. The game to measure the belly with string was won by Theresa. Nicole created a trivia game using facts from my childhood and Eric's. The third game was Shower Present Bingo. Too be continued!





No comments:

Post a Comment