Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard 2009
















At least that is what they are calling it. Seems as though the snow has amounted to an average between 15-20 inches across the DMV. The snow fell for 24 hours. Eric and I were to attend a Christmas Party Saturday night so Eric cleared out the Buick and we packed some survival gear, sleeping bag/cups/water/snacks/shovel, just in case we got stuck. As we ventured out on the road we discovered that the plows were not out, so we turned around and made a pit stop at the Drive Thru Liquor Store. Eric got some beer and we headed home. I am a bit peeved that the snowstorm came over the weekend instead of next week when I am working. I hope there is some carry over and they cancel school. I have to work M, T, and W. Boo Hoo! I am really thankful that we have a white Christmas for our first Christmas in Waldorf. Eric and I are still considering taking a short Babymoon to a Ski Resort the 24th-26th, so we shall see where we actually spend our Christmas. This weekend I find myself in the middle of week 35. I am totally eager to meet this little one. Physically things are just moving right along. No real big issues to complain about. Sometimes I get a really stuffed/full feeling, and other times I have some weird pressure from Baby Meyer adjusting. Still no Brax-Hicks yet, which in a way I am thankful. I would like for Baby Meyer to take as long as s/he needs. Sorry that I really don't have anything exciting to add about the pregnancy, but that just means things are going well. I will post a picture later! Enjoy the Christmas Holiday! Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment