Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rufus turns our house upside down

This evening when I came home from work I found a tail wagging happy dog, distracting me from the gigantic mess made of the plastic bags, cardboard, Size 1 Diapers, a 9oz bag of Dove Chocolates, and 4 4oz chocolate candy bars. Thankfully Rufus is only showing signs of hyperactivity mixed with upset tummy gurgles. This is just a reminder that the dog is having difficulty adjusting to the arrival of Baby Meyer, kinda like Eric. :) After a lot of swearing and cleaning things up Rufus continued to show how upset he is with nosing around the counter tops and finishing the remnants of Eric dinner. I went out to not baby-proof the house, but Rufus-proof the house. I purchased a baby gate so we can limit his freedom during the day and lock top containers to hold all of our various recyclables. Who knew such a snugly dog would cause soooo much drama. I wonder if he even knows why he is stressed out. Hopefully we can prevent things from happening in the future. Please keep me in your prayers, I need a bit more patience with this crazy dog. That's all for now. A

No comments:

Post a Comment