Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Shower Continued











First, I will recap the end of the fabulous shower from Maryland thrown by Nicole and hosted at the Wackerle house. The bingo game occurred during the gift opening, and I managed to get several blankets, books, and cute little outfits! I did get some bath time items too! I got a diaper bag, and plenty of burp cloths. These burp cloths are soo cute that I don't know if I can let Baby Meyer near them. :) Thanks again to all those family members who were unable to attend, and sent such cute items! Thanks to the friends who came to shower me with love and support! Thanks to my family, both Grandmas and Aunt Erin, who traveled to join us for the fun! Nicole created a great shower memento for me, which was a burp cloth that everyone signed. It is so sweet. Nicole and I took some bump pics together to track our progress/growth. It is so crazy to think how close we are to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment