Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Care Blues

Well, today is Colin's first day at daycare. The whole family got a late start so we hit the road around 8:20am which means I will sacrifice my time and pick Colin up from daycare earlier than Eric will be able to. ;) Just kidding, I don't think I could last a whole day without Colin. I didn't think that it would bother me to drop him off and say goodbye, but as soon as I got back to the car I started to tear up a bit. Colin looked totally comfortable hanging out, playing with new toys, meeting new friends and teachers. I left and he was smiling! I broke some rules on the very first trip, whodathunk. I wasn't aware that you couldn't add anything to the bottle, ex. vitamins or cereal. They said it causes problems when they warm the bottles, and I tried to explain that CJ doesn't need his bottle warmed. I hope he doesn't need all the extra outfits they asked us to bring. Hopefully I can make it till 3:45pm. Wish me luck!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment