Monday, August 16, 2010

News for now

Hello everyone! I have been trying to post some videos to the blog from my camera but it is just too much for the blog. I am now using a Flip and seeing if that will help out with the video situation. Now there is one more way for the world to get a dose of Colin, FlipShare Channel! I am also trying to share the videos on YouTube, we have a channel there too... Amandimeyer1979
Bounce Babble
Bumbo Wave
On the Move 1, and On the Move 2
Colin turns 7 months tomorrow and I go back to work. I am still sad that he goes to daycare everyday, but I think he enjoys hanging out with the other kiddos. This past weekend I hung out with Nicole at her surprise party/wine touring. Eric hung out with Colin, they were both working on getting a bit better. Those daycare germs are vicious! Sunday we spent some family time together cleaning the house and trying to get Colin to crawl. We are looking forward to hanging out at Nolan Walton's wedding this coming weekend. It should be a blast! And for my birthday, August 28th, Eric and I will be having a getaway to the Gaylord National and hopefully some other fun times without our little guy. Aunt Sharon and Gramma Meyer are coming to visit and watch our little monster! We are in the process of finalizing the details for Colin's baptism, and potentially looking at Sept. 12th!
Hope everyone else is doing great and having as much fun as they can before the summer is over.
Love,
Amanda
P.S. More pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment