Monday, March 22, 2010

7 Weeks old


Can you believe it? Time seems to be flying. Colin is as cute as ever. He is smiling a whole lot more frequently. We go to the doctor April 2nd so we will get an official update on his weight gain. He has officially grown out of his Newborn sizes, the pant legs come to his knees.
This past weekend we were visited by Gramma Meyer and Aunt Anna. We had a good time, Eric and I went to some bars in DC to watch some March Madness! It was great to see the game and meet up with some kickball buddies.

Saturday I was able to go and get a massage and then the whole bunch went to the Eastern Market and had some burgers at Good Stuff Eatery. Rufus really wanted to go but we had him stay at home. For dinner we grilled some steaks and had our dinner out on the deck. Saturday evening we watched Up in the Air while Colin slept.
Colin had been sleeping in a bassinet in our room, and he was actually up to about 5 hours of sleep between feedings. Then Sunday night I moved him to his crib, and he slept 3 hours between feedings. I hope that was temporary and that he goes back to 5 hour intervals. That has got to be the hardest part, any routines you think are establish change after you acknowledge any form of success=sleeping for 5 hours in a row. I am totally in love with my little boy, he is so adorable and I am having fun being here for every single minute. I just wish that Eric could be here for more of Colin's awake time where he isn't screaming. :) We are hoping to get past the witching hour evenings. (between 5-8 Colin has some crying fits) Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do! Here is the Picasa updated album.
With love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment