Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He's One Month Old!

Wow, a whole month has gone by! What a trip. Things around here have changed a lot. It takes a lot more time to get ready to leave the house. We are adjusting to the sleep schedule this little guy has for now, every 3 hours. The monotony of changing diapers gets to me in the evenings, thankfully that is when my reinforcement gets home. The feeding has gotten a lot better, less pain. I am trying to figure out how to do the whole bottle and pumping thing that will work for us. Colin has a lot more strength, grabs at things, makes eye contact, and I swear he has smiled at me at least twice this week! We are lucky with this little guy, and we love him very much. For those of you out there who are concerned about Eric, he has a natural talent in dealing with Colin. He works really hard to figure out what Colin is communicating needs wise, and he makes time to talk and cuddle with him every evening. What a pair, they are already couch potato buddies! We are expecting Erin, my sister, to visit this weekend! It should be a lot of fun, we shall post about that next week! Ta ta for now, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment