Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Aunt Erin's Visit

This weekend Aunt Erin came for a visit. We all had a blast! All of us traveled to Cheeseburger in Paradise and took a long fast-paced walk on the rail trail. Mostly Erin and Colin hung out and spent time snuggling. Saturday we went to Connor Wackerle's birthday party and watched him wear his cake. Monday Nicole, Matt, Millie, and Mitch stopped by. Nicole and I went to a LLL meeting in La Plata. It was nice meeting other moms that live close by. Then Nicole helped me to get Colin into the sling she made me. I need a lot of practice, but it was nice to carry him in it on a walk with Rufus and Erin. The only big news is that we had a wonderful time hanging out with Aunt Erin. I miss her soooo much and wished she lived closer. I have already booked a flight to Indy so I can see my family and take a trip to Peoria to visit my grandfather and aunt Laura. Once you have a family, it makes you miss yours a lot more. Right now we are working on the details for Colin's Baptism. We will share that later. Hope everyone is doing great out there! The sun is making its appearance and that means the fish start to run, so Eric is out fishing his heart out whenever his schedule allows.
Love you, Amanda

P.S.
I also have begun using cloth diapers, a little bit. I also got him in the Moby Wrap too!








1 comment:

  1. P.S. The Picasa Albums have been updated too! Take a look!

    ReplyDelete