Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hanging out in his highchair/booster seat.
Sleeping angel.

For St. Patrick's Day we took a trip down to Fredericksburg to meet Nicole, Matt, and Millie at the Expo Center for a consignment sale. I was able to get some toys and a walker! They had a baby scale I was tempted to buy, and Nicole actually did, so we used it to see how much it said the babies weighed. Millie came in around 8 and Colin was around 11. If that scale is accurate then WOW! Then we had lunch at O'Charleys where Colin cried and fussed the whole time and I didn't get to finish my meal. Oh the joys of motherhood. :p
Hanging out by the dishwasher while I do some housework for our company's arrival. I was surprised how quickly this put him at peace, and then to sleep. Now Colin is at the stage where he wakes when the sound or motion stops.

Smiles and some babble!
For those of you who care I think his eyes may change away from blue, and when that happens I'll be sad. Hope you had a safe St. Patty's Day!
Love ya, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment