Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boring Update

As we close in on the estimated due date, Jan. 27th, things are going smoothly. As I have said before, I am totally thankful that I have had a 'normal', 'easy', and uneventful pregnancy. Baby Meyer is as active as ever, especially when I am looking to relax. I hope this is not showing me our immediate future. hehe This weekend I have plans to hang out with Nicole, we are going to have High Tea together! There is a party at my friend Scott's house. Sunday we are going to catch up with some other buddies. It seems that there is an increase in request to hang out since we are nearing the due date. I don't mind, it makes me feel great that people want to hang out! On to some baby news: The nursery now has a glider, we are still waiting to see if the crown moulding is put up, or are we delaying that project. All the furniture is arranged, the clothes are washed and put away, and the crib is waiting for Baby Meyer to come home. The car seat base is in the Mazda, and just needs to be checked. Since I installed it I know that it is perfectly safe. Our freezer is stocked, we just have to resist eating the food now instead of waiting until we are home bound for a short stint. I am so totally excited to see Baby Meyer! I can't wait to hold him/her in my arms. Talk to you later, Amanda


Intimate details::::
On Monday the visit to the doctor told me that I am soft/loose, the head is extremely down, and my cervix is still closed. I just have a feeling that Baby Meyer may make its arrival before the 27th. One of my biggest fears is that my water will break in public, but since I have NO control over that I am not wasting my time obsessing. I did dream the labor process was easy and pain free, so since I dreamed it-it has to be true. Right? Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting.. glad everything is going smoothly. I am SO excited to see what Baby Meyer looks like and if it's a girl or boy :-) !!!! Keeping you all in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete