Monday, January 18, 2010

Brand New Baby....

but it isn't Baby Meyer. The Harmons, Mike and Nicole welcomed their precious little girl into the world last night between 12:30-1:30am. She weighed 6lbs something. I didn't really get all the details, but the important gist that Lady Harmon, to be named soon, arrived healthy and Nicole is doing great. I am so happy that she got a little girl! Maybe that means I will have a boy! No big news here, still waiting. I did have a bit of Chron's related flare up all day yesterday, and trying to figure out what is happening today. I personally think I was having sympathy pains for Nicole in her labor. ;) For the past 2 days the baby has been very active, and moving/kicking a lot. Everything was going great until the flare up, and now I am not feeling well. This weekend has been nice, spending time with Eric and Rufus. Till the next exciting installment. Take care! Love ya, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment