Friday, January 1, 2010

"Good name in man and woman is the immediate jewel of their souls" Shakespeare

I know this is a controversial topic, but I decided I wanted to know your feedback on the names we are considering. If you don't like any, don't leave a comment. I am not looking for negativity, just your input on those combinations you like. Again, nothing is set in stone and who knows, we may select something not even here when Baby Meyer arrives! ;) I would really like to know which name combination you think sounds great. Hope you keep it fun! If you want to suggest your own combinations that would be entertaining too!
Love ya, A

Girls Names we are considering:
Caitlyn Elyse Meyer
Kathryn Laleh Meyer
Margaret 'Greta' Louise Meyer

Boys Names we are considering:
Colin James Meyer
Colin Avery Meyer
Colin Xavier Meyer
Colin Nathaniel Meyer

8 comments:

  1. Great names, Amanda! I love Caitlyn Elyse. That sounds gorgeous. I love all of your names. It's so hard to pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, personally, I think Angela Suzanne is a great name!:) Boy or girl. ;)

    I think of the girl names I like Margaret Louise, because I really like Greta! As far as boys' names...It seems you're set on Colin!:) I like that and either James or Nathaniel. I think, because of the kids I work with, I prefer the more traditional...Whatever you pick will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys did a really good job narrowing down names because picking a name is so hard. Josh and I really like the Caitlyn Elyse. We love especially how they sound together and the way you have them spelled. But, all those names are really cute for a little girl.

    Josh and I love Colin James. That's a great boy name. I don't know any Colins so if you have a boy, he will be the first Colin I know:)

    I can't wait to hear what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I love Kathryn Laleh for a girl :) but I also really like Greta.

    And I thought I was going to like Colin James the best, because I LOVE the name James but I really like Colin Avery. I like the way it sounds. Is Avery a family name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Avery is just a name I liked in the baby name book. Eric is kinda picky so I am glad everyone is leaving their opinions on what they like! Thanks again! Hope you're doing great Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I do like Greta Louise - plus the middle name had dual meaning for both sides of the family! Caitlyn is also good. So many Kathyrns so I like a little bit of uniqueness..As for a boy, apparently it's Colin, Colin or Colin :-) I like Colin James the best ....I think mom will have trouble trying to post a comment on here -she doesnt have a google account.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We understand, mom could just email her thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Margaret (Greta) Louise! As for the boy name, I love Colin James - what a strong, fine Irish name! Soooooo can't wait to meet this new little one in March/April!

    Sending positive energy your way... <3

    ReplyDelete