Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year~2010!



Hope everyone spent the evening celebrating the close of one year and the prospects of a brand new year! Eric and I went over to Anthony's house and hung out with that crew, Eric certainly had a blast! We were the last ones to leave, typical Meyer fashion. Plenty of fun was had by all, even Rufus got in on the action by playing around with our friends, Kasey and Jimmy's, dog Tyson. Eric and I are excited to welcome the new year with new roles and responsibilities as mom and dad. It is odd looking at this threshold of our lives knowing things will never be the same, in a positive way of course. I am really looking forward to a healthy, uneventful, quick labor and delivery which will result in the arrival of Baby Meyer and many wonderful new experiences. Enough being mushy, I miss all my friends and can't wait to see everyone when they come to visit! Here is to a new year with new possibilities!
Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment