Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 38 going into Week 39


To sum up week 38, nothing too exciting. I hung out with Crystal at the National Harbor and we shopped a bit. There is a Godiva Store there I made sure I visited! I also got the infant car seat inspected. It is set and ready for Baby Meyer to take its first ride! Saturday Eric and I took Rufus on the rail trail and E roller bladed while Ru-Dawg huffed and puffed. He could walk all over the Earth, but ask the dog to run and he gets pooped. This week, I have a showcase to present at after school. Tuesday I am getting the convertible car seat in the Buick checked for safe installation. I am ready, every week the baby stays in the bigger it gets, I wonder how big this one will be. We will keep you posted if anything happens.
Enjoy the videos and pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment