Friday, January 22, 2010

Still Waiting.......Week 39



Here we are, week 39 and we are still waiting for Baby Meyer. Don't worry Eric is fine with the baby taking forever. I am beginning to become annoyed with waiting for the arrival. Thursday my co-workers threw a Baby Shower for me and it really made my day! Friday I took a personal day, and since Eric had his AWS Friday off we spent the day together. We went bowling and for the 3 games we played I scored at least 100, which was my goal! Eric was getting some practice in for his league he plays on Thursday nights. After we got done bowling and were making the trek home Eric proposed 'going to the mall to shop and hangout cause he was having such a great time he didn't want it to end.' It really made me feel special! Eric also treated me to making dinner, fish cakes, which were totally amazing! I also worked out at my Mom's to be fit class! I like working out, but I really feel "full" since I can't bend and move as I could pre-baby. Mom drove out Friday! Saturday we spent the morning lazing around. Finally we grouped ourselves and headed out to Good Stuff Eatery on Capitol Hill. After our amazing meal we took a stroll to Eastern Market. Bought some art and fruit since the weather was so nice. For the evening entertainment we watched Hurt Locker about a bomb disarming squad. It was good. Sunday we were woken by Rufus who loves getting up early on the weekends. Mom and I went out to take care of some errands and Eric went out to fish. When mom and I came home we began working on the recipe for Deep Dish Pizza. After the pizza was made I began getting the picture book framed. Mom helped me get the artwork arranged on the walls and we also hung the fish and bubble decorations. The room is now complete! Still going into work tomorrow, a bit disappointed that I am looking at week 40 and still NO Baby Meyer. This child is very stubborn. Please pray for us that we will have a quick, safe, uneventful, and pain free delivery! As soon as we know something, or things start moving we will share! Take care, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment