Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tea Time!


Saturday I met up with Nicole for tea at Pinkadilly Tea in Fredericksburg, VA. The place was so girly! It was really great getting to see her and share the woes and excitement of our pending due dates. We have been told we have the same date, Jan. 27th, but we shall see what happens.
Additionally I have posted a couple of pics of the nursery. I am including a video tour to see how the video camera that Anna sent us works. It takes amazing pictures, and the video seems to be good, but I need to know if you can access the video so please post comments on whether you have problems or not!

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! Details will be coming as soon as anything happens. :)

2 comments:

  1. I could view the video! Looks good. Are you planning to put up window treatments? I would strongly recommend it, so baby doesn't wake with the sun every day!:) I'm sure you have it covered though.

    Oh, and you are not giving birth til the 28th, remember? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it worked! When are the fish going up? Love that Rufus was hanging out with you, checking things out the window. Too cute. Are you going to start a count down on your blog?? Hee hee :-)

    ReplyDelete